TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or hire our facilities if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
3. The prices we charge for hiring our facilities or booking onto an event are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that if the facility has been used or partially used for the purposes of your booking, we will not offer refunds.
4. We may, without prior notice, change the facilities; stop providing the centre or any features of the centre we offer; or create limits for our facilities. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the centre without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
5. All materials therein including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of The Coplow Centre. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
6. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the centre without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request deletion of your data and/or any services at any time.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold The Coplow Centre harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall The Coplow Centre or any committee member or third party freelancer hired by the centre be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the centre.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law The Coplow Centre assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of the centre; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
10. We reserve the right to modify these terms at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
11. You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
12. These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the centre, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the United Kingdom, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.